We want to change the way people work in Latin America.
The human resources industry is served by software that is old, manual and far from easy-to-use. Runa offers a much more modern, intuitive and efficient solution. With Runa, companies can pay their employees with 4 clicks in less than 15 minutes, without any previous experience. By automating payroll, we save users hundreds of hours a year at work. Less time in administrative processes means more time on team management and, ultimately, happier employees.
We are proud of the culture we are creating in Runa. Our team is young (average age of 28 years old), multinational (employees from 13 countries), multigender (60/40 men to women) and with mixed sexual orientations. We work hard at Runa, but we also have activities (and even businesses) outside of work. We treat people with respect. We collaborate to achieve our goals. And, most importantly, we put the customer first.
Our vision is grand. In less than 5 years, we will be serving 100,000+ companies across 10 countries in Latin America. But that is just the jumping off point. With more than 17,500,000 SMBs in the region, there is no limit to how far we can go. We are looking for motivated candidates who want to roll up their sleeves, get their hands dirty and help us change the status quo.
We are looking for a talented People Operations Intern to join our Talent team in Miami. If you are detail oriented, comfortable with data entry, interested in talent recruitment, and eager to learn, we would like to meet you.
- Input potential candidate information into a database
- Work with Talent Advisor to identify potential candidates
- Assist with scheduling meetings and organizing and participating in events to build out Runa’s network and boost brand awareness
- Current undergraduate or graduate student Experience with data entry
- Excellent verbal and social communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to meet 1x a week near Brickell area of Miami
- Must: Fluent in English and Spanish
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Comments are closed for this post.