As a sales engineer on the revenue team, you will be working on things like joining exploratory sales calls to understand customer requirements in depth, conducting research on how much those requirements will cost in both hard and soft costs and acting as a liaison between enterprise customers and the product manager for the enterprise team. You will be responsible for ensuring that on an individual basis, enterprise customers remain profitable for us as an organization. We also expect every engineer to spend at least one day on customer support to understand our customer better.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a customer first mentality to create high quality documentation around enterprise customer needs.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over task progress and design solutions. You’ll be working directly with the technical and revenues team: Manuel Kreutz, Amol Shah, Mauro Delazeri and Auston Bunsen.
We need you to have experience with:
- Ability to translate non-technical requirements into technical requirements
- Writing software to meet customer needs
- Deep understanding of enterprise acronyms like SSO, SOC2, ISO, VPS, VPN, etc
- Ability to price cloud resources from multiple providers without assistance
- Knowledge of the HTTP specification
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of the JSON-RPC specification
- Familiarity with Ethereum, Solana and Bitcoin JSON-RPCs
- Ability to create documents and proposals for non-technical sales team to understand requirements
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the worlds best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.