Website Saving For College
Savingforcollege.com is the number one resource for parents who want to save for their child’s college education. Our advertisers and marketing partners include some of the largest financial institutions in the country.
We are seeking a high achiever in the digital media sales arena to join our team to help us manage and grow critical advertiser relationships. This position is based in our Miami, Florida headquarters.
If you’re a self-starter seeking a role where you can make an impact and grow with the company, this job may be right for you.
In this role, you will focus on client satisfaction and revenue growth. You will create proposals, coordinate with different areas of the company to ensure order delivery, manage client relationships, order renewals and expansion of orders. You will identify opportunities to introduce new products, services and solutions to increase revenue.
· Create persuasive and clear written proposals and other sales materials.
· Maintain and improve a suite of sales tools, including media kits, pricing and ad spec sheets, and sales templates.
· Develop creative, solution-oriented programs for clients that help them achieve their goals. Identify and introduce new products and services to expand relationships and revenue from existing digital advertising and agency clients.
· Manage a pipeline of business to meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Coordinate with team members from Ad Operations, Editorial and Development functions to ensure full order delivery, implement upsell opportunities, and to ensure client satisfaction.
· Represent Savingforcollege.com to our client base in a way that makes them feel like we’re awesome and they love working with us. Respond to client questions, analyzing data and creating reports as needed. Proactively share data-driven insights on campaign performance, and seek feedback on how we can improve.
· Anticipate challenges and problems before they arise and develop creative solutions to address them.
· A self-motivated problem solver – you look for ways around obstacles, and propose ideas and solutions to overcome problems.
· Detail-oriented and highly organized – you take pride in your work and always double-check it for clarity and correctness.
· Great with people – responsive, clear, polite and professional. You understand what motivates other people and can put yourself in their shoes.
· Data-oriented – you want to analyze the numbers and do some research before you decide there’s a trend or an insight worth sharing with your clients or the team.
· A great oral and written communicator – you can answer questions succinctly, but provide enough detail and information the first time around that you can avoid setting off a chain of back and forth emails.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change, and structures, responsibilities and reporting lines can be fluid.
· Trustworthy and reliable – you show good judgment in difficult situations and seek help when you need it.
· 3-5 years experience supporting digital media sales at a leading publisher (minimum 1 million monthly visitors) or at a top digital agency.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Skilled in using Excel and PowerPoint or Keynote
Savingforcollege.com’s mission is to help families attain higher education for their kids without becoming overburdened with debt. Our platform provides content, tools and information to help users understand their college savings options, plan a savings strategy, and connect to solutions to start saving. Millions of visitors each year – including parents, financial professionals, and leading media outlets – rely on us for independent, objective college savings information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.