Website Saving For College
Savingforcollege.com is the #1 visited finance website (with millions of visitors) focused on college savings and we’re growing quickly, expanding our audience, and launching new products. We also manage a roboadvisor, Gradvisor, that helps make it easy for large employers to offer college savings. We have built industry leading content and tools on college savings plans that are trusted by parents, financial professionals, and leading media outlets. You will be joining a unique team in that we have strong financials but with startup, move-fast culture – the best of both worlds. We are looking a talented product manager to help manage a 5 person (and growing) team of engineers and continue to take our products to world-class level.
As Product Manager, you will play an integral role in defining and driving product management process to support both the strategy and execution of initiatives across all product lines. You will work with the leadership team to build common processes for the end-to-end product lifecycle, identify gaps or areas for improvement and create the proper process and mechanisms to drive the desired results. In addition:
- Establish OKRs and KPIs, perform user research, and deliver analytic insights and trends regarding the performance of initiatives
- Keep abreast of competition, market conditions, clients, and vendors to identify opportunities and product enhancements
- Coordinate and communicate decision-making processes with all stakeholders, including the developers, with a clear vision of the short-term future, and what matters most and needs to be done.
- Work as a Product Owner, writing user stories and managing a backlog for a Scrum team
- Make data-driven decisions to align the product roadmap with our long term strategy.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager of a cross-functional team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Communication skills: Able to present new concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders and executives.
- Strong analytical skills: Familiarity with reporting and insights tools along with a comfort in understanding complex data to evolve our product strategy and roadmap
- Team player, high-energy, driven, and revenue-focused work style; brings awesome to work every day
- Experience using the Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, etc.) or similar tools
To apply: YOU MUST include a cover letter, resume, and links to TWO web products you’ve led.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.