Role: Senior Python Developer
Salary: Up to $100,000/year depending on experience + equity
Job Summary: Secberus is building cutting-edge cloud cybersecurity technology and we are looking for outstanding talent to join our startup team. We are looking for an experienced python developer to create, scale and maintain software that is comfortable in a fast-paced, highly varied role. We have a fantastic work environment backed by a proven and motivated founding team working in the hottest space in cybersecurity. We are looking for hungry, self-starters who can manage autonomous responsibilities and take initiative.
- Develop and implement new software applications alongside an experienced development team
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Resolve complex technical design issues
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues
- Review new and existing code
- Python 3 experience (preferably 3.6+)
- Asyncio experience in Python 3 (namely the HTTP library aiohttp)
- Strong knowledge of HTTP versions 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0
- Experience building or maintaining a public API or OSS
- Knowledge of API authentication schemes: SAML2, Oauth2, JWT, etc.
- Experience working with one or more of the major public clouds: AWS, GCP, Azure
- BONUS: React.js experience. Some devops experience. Experience with the Hashicorp suite of products, namely Vault and Terraform. Ansible experience.
- Medical, dental, 401k etc.
- Comprehensive employee benefits comparable to large companies
- Autonomy in execution, ability to grow your skills, and purpose-driven work
Secberus is a funded 10-person cloud cybersecurity startup proud to be based out of Miami. Our co-founders bring a diverse and proven range of expertise in cybersecurity, entrepreneurship and global business acumen. Our offices are at the heart of Miami’s vibrant tech community – Brickell City Centre WeWork – which offers complimentary amenities and weekly entrepreneurial and tech community events. Our management style is very flat and focused on results with everyone expected to contribute to the overall growth of the company. We also enjoy weekly team lunches and happy hours with our charismatic, positive team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.