Lending & payment solutions for ecommerce sellers
Position – Full Time
Industry – FinTech (Startup)
Business Type – Digital Lending & Payment Solutions
Function – IT/Product Development
Education – Bachelor’s Degree; MS a plus
Experience – 7+ years
SellersFunding is hiring a Director of Global Payments in Weston, FL or remotely, on a full-time basis – reporting directly to the CTO. The primary responsibilities of this role include developing and implementing a proprietary payments platform; owning the product strategy development; expanding the Company’s payments product mix; and implementing the operational aspect of the Payments Platform.
– Design and implement a sustainable proprietary payments platform for the Company
• Analyze, define, and implement a new product development strategy (e.g., Top up flow, Supplier Pay Embedded Purchasing Line, FX Lock and Forward, Send/Get Payments, Instant Transfer, Local Payouts (USD, GBP, EUR, CAD).
• Make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market.
• Shape business and product requirements into platform requirements.
• Define and implement product management procedures (i.e. legal, compliance, sales, operations).
• Maintain the product roadmap, and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes throughout the Company.
• Manage end-to-end performance of our Payments platform in close collaboration with IT and Operations.
• Bring to the table best-in-class benchmarks for payments processing businesses/product and build a path to get there.
• Co-manage our Payments operational infrastructure in close collaboration with the Director of Operations, including our payments onboarding operations, gateway and processing suppliers and high-risk processing partnerships (if applicable).
• Partner with our SVP of Revenue Growth to drive growth in our Payments processing business, including potential international payments partnerships.
• Drive the MSB registration process in close collaboration with legal & compliance.
• Co-own the MTL application process with legal & compliance.
• Define and implement MTL licensing strategy in other jurisdictions in close collaboration with legal & compliance.
• Implement Company’s new Payments Product Mix featuring APP, Payout flows, integration with accounting software including the following key differentiators: Open API, global coverage, and combo financing solutions.
• Identify/ implement Vertical Markets (e.g., Gaming/e-Sports, Affiliates, FI).
• Assess/ implement card programs.
• Assess/ implement Enterprise APP, MassPay, B2B.
• Adhere to Company’s corporate policies, including but not limited to Code of Ethics Policy, AML/KYC Policies, Information Security Policies, Sexual Harassment Policy.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance or Economics; MS is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience launching and leading cutting edge payments product businesses.
• Expertise in global payments and electronic platforms is a must.
• Proven track record of cost savings through the implementation of optimal operational platforms.
• Collaborative leadership style.
• Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations and ability to multi-task.
• Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills to actively implement ideas in a startup environment.
A fast-paced job in a co-work setting – requiring the flexibility to interact with the Company’s different teams either locally, remotely or virtually.
Health Insurance (Medical, Vision & Dental).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.