Lending & payment solutions for ecommerce sellers
Position – Full Time
Industry – FinTech (Startup)
Business Type – Digital Lending & Payment Solutions
Function – Sales
Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Experience – 3+ years
Location – Weston, FL
SellersFunding is hiring a Payments/FX Specialist, on a full-time basis – reporting directly to the Head of Revenue Management. The primary responsibilities of this role include being the main point of contact between the company and major customer accounts; maintaining ongoing customer relationships; driving customer-centric sales initiatives; following up on every issue and ensuring complete satisfaction and maximum utilization of the product or services sold to customers; and, defining retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis – including idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
• Evaluate product performance by using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
• Be a Digital Wallet product expert to aid in platform onboarding and training
• Demo product for clients to ensure proper understanding of the use and function of all product components
• Work with product marketing and sales to ensure each customer is aware of the user advantage of utilizing the Digital Wallet
• Record/document all customer feedback and share with marketing and sales on a scheduled basis to improve customer communications and product education
• Be aware of and communicate all product benefits to customers
• Act as sales support to help upsell, cross-sell, and provide customer support
• Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, gather other feedback via Trust Pilot, etc.
• Synthesize customer feedback and work with internal teams to respond to customer needs
• Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
• Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints in close collaboration with Operations and Compliance (when needed)
• Minimize customer churn
• Create evangelists and advocates among your customer base
• Maintain proper reporting on daily, weekly and monthly reports used to measure productivity and analyze necessary data required by the leadership team
Qualifications and Skills:
• 7+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
• Communications, Marketing or Business Degree
• Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and driving sales (including renewals)
• Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
• Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
• Highly organized and able to multi-task
• Self-driven and proactive nature
• Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
• Comfort in a startup environment
A fast-paced job in a co-work setting – requiring the flexibility to interact with the Company’s different teams either locally, remotely or virtually.
Health Insurance (Medical, Vision & Dental).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.