As a dev ops engineer on the innovation team, you will be working on things like provisioning experimental capacity in new data centers, finding new ways to deploy software for us, working with teams creating new software to ensure uptime. You will be responsible for ensuring we spike out innovative ideas, which will help us maintain our market leadership. We also expect every engineer to spend at least one day on customer support to understand our customer better.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on achieving the best design/architecture for our systems and infrastructure.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over customer issues, task progress and design solutions. You’ll be working directly with the technical leadership team: Manuel Kreutz, Mauro Delazeri, David Karim, Saurab Joshi and Auston Bunsen.
We need you to have experience with:
- Setting up and maintaining CI systems (eg Github Actions, Travis)
- Software Development in one or more of these languages: Python, Go, Ruby
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Containerization (Docker, K8s, etc)
- Linux / Bash Scripting
- Popular Cloud Providers (Amazon, Google, DigitalOcean, Heroku)
- Monitoring / debugging system issues (Out of memory, I/O bottlenecks)
- Getting familiar with and setting up software you may be unfamiliar with
- Designing highly available systems with disaster recovery in mind
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the worlds best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.