HealthSnap (healthsnap.io) empowers patients and their physicians to improve health outcomes using an innovative platform for modern, proactive patient care. As pioneers of the next generation of healthcare, we are seeking an ambitious and affable candidate for our Senior QA Automation Engineer position to directly impact patient health by automating the tests of our entire application and making sure bug free release are deployed for our customers.
We are creating an automation team to fully automate the testing of our current and future systems. We’re looking for QA Automation Engineer who can work with our testing and development teams to build and to execute comprehensive suites of automated tests. This includes maintaining and up-leveling our automation framework, writing automation for newly integrated features, and developing toolsets to facilitate testing. You will be responsible for building test automation, communicating quality updates across the engineering & product organizations, and manually testing new features.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design automated tests to validate the functionality of web and mobile applications
- Create and maintain automated tests and the automation framework
- Develop and execute test scenarios according to application requirements
- Integrate automated testing frameworks into build and deployment pipelines
- Find, reproduce and document bugs into our bug tracking systems (JIRA)
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Plan, write and execute automated test cases
- Conduct peer reviews for tests, test cases, automation scripts
What you should bring:
- 5+ years experience in software testing
- Advanced automation testing experience (Node, Selenium)
- Experience with web services and API testing
- Experience with Serverless infrastructure testing
- Web testing experience: REST API, HTTP requests, browser developer console
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Bitbucket, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience with Atlassian Product suite
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points. What do you have to lose?
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, or your identity expression, if you are passionate about improving the future of healthcare through lifestyle change, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.