Website Boats Group
About The Role
As a member of our mobile technologies team you will be responsible for developing solutions to achieve the objectives of Boats Group. You will analyze requirements and determine the best solutions, calling on your extensive knowledge, experience and understanding of the domain. You will relish sharing that same expertise in the form of technical leadership, coaching and mentoring within the software development teams. You will build a deep understanding of the strategic and tactical goals for Boats Group. You will work closely with the Software Architect Group to advise on determining software architectures and then translate the direction set by the Architect into principles to guide short and long term technology goals.
What You Must Have
- BS in Computer Science/related field of study or equivalent experience developing and maintaining complex enterprise web applications in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of web services (RESTful and RPC based), JSON payloads with stateless restful polyglot services.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- An understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment and unit testing
- Experience developing and maintaining production ready React Native applications
- Experience publishing these apps to their respective stores (and working through their respective approval processes)
- An understanding of agile software development practices
What You Should Have
- Experience developing applications leveraging cloud platforms (AWS) including a thorough understanding of the unique problems the cloud presents.
- Search technologies like Apache Solr and Elasticsearch
- Queueing technologies: JMS, RabbitMQ
To apply for this job please visit www.boatsgroup.com.
Comments are closed for this post.