Website On The Map, Inc.
Leading search marketing and web development agency in US.
About this Job
We have the ideal position for You…
- Plan and execute a successful website development project that drives thousands of visitors.
- Coordinate web development of highly-optimized and conversion-driven websites
- Manage and hire your own team of designers and programmers
- Learn the latest trends in the highly competitive website design field
- Become a thought leader and respective professional in Miami tech industry
Web Project Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplish Web project objectives by establishing project scope
- Communicate with the sales representatives, clients and the website development team
- Assure quality Web solutions by developing and maintaining projects
- Accomplish work requirements by orienting, assigning and scheduling tasks for fellow colleagues
- Follow production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identify work process improvements.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Previous Experience & Character:
- 2-3+ years of web development management experience
- Familiarity with digital communications and website methodology
- Experience applying UX, SEO, and Information Architecture (IA) best practices to copy is a plus
- Web Project Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Web Savvy, Well Organized, Project Management, Attention to Detail, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Reporting Skills, Problem Solving, Perspective, Able to Work Independently and with Others, Strong Knowledge of Websites and SEO Best Practices, Able to Switch Gears and Focus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.