We’re Sesame and we’re building a transformative health care platform that makes it easier and more affordable for all Americans to access high-quality health care.
Our all-star team is primed for the journey of re-shaping American health care to put people like you and your family first. Unaffordable health care that’s hard to navigate is what keeps us up at night.
We believe everyone should be able to get high-quality care for a fair price. That’s why we’re working with doctors who share our vision for giving people a better way to get the care they need without the stress, frustrations, and rip-offs of the current health care system.
We’re passionate about building a new kind of health care economy that works for everyday people, and this is just the beginning.
That’s where you come in.
You’re an organized, personable and strategic recent graduate with a demonstrated interest in either healthcare, tech, or consumer businesses. You’re also up for a challenge, love starting from scratch, and are hungry to join an early stage company poised to grow quickly. You will be responsible for helping us hit the ground running on launch and as an early hire, you’ll also get a front row seat to the action.
- Own all new account operations, including credentialing and profile reviews
- Oversee provider outreach and engagement
- Serve as a point person for onboarding new provider accounts
- Conduct provider facing product demonstrations and training sessions; develop training content as needed
- Serve as the main point of contact between Sesame and your assigned accounts; manage profile updates and changes in the Sesame provider portal
- Establish a trusted relationship with our providers, managing their experience as they move through the engagement lifecycle
- Work closely with our business development team to establish key processes through the sales lifecycle to ensure a successful onboarding experience
- Provide feedback to the product management and engineering teams to improve Sesame’s core products
- Support strategic initiatives and engagement as needed
- 1-3 years of experience in an account management, sales, customer service, or similar client-facing role
- Previous experience in consulting and/or healthcare fields preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to develop and standardize operational processes from scratch with an eye towards constantly improving efficiency
- Comfortable with technology and able to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively and work in a cross-functional capacity
- Highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines
- You care about making seeing a doctor easier and more wallet-friendly for everyone
This role is currently remote but would ideally be out of our Miami, FL office. If you’re interested and not primarily based out of the greater Miami, FL area, we still encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.