Love Your Future
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We believe in what’s possible and shape what’s next.
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in cities across the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia while sharing insights across markets to bring the full breadth of Slalom’s expertise to every engagement. Our regional Build Centers are hubs for innovation, attracting top talent to rapidly co-create the technology products of tomorrow. We also nurture strong partnerships with over 200 leading technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
We’re excited to open a brand-new Slalom office in Wynwood! We’re offering the full scope of Slalom’s strategy, technology, and business transformation services to the region—including serving customers in Latin America. We’re well on our way to building a fantastic local team across the state.
Role: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Slalom is seeking a software engineer with proven REACT experience architecting and building enterprise-level applications. The individual in this role will work in small groups on various software development projects for our diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from weeks to months in duration, delivering quality solutions.
· 5+ years of experience working as a Full-Stack Developer
· Experience with native mobile development and cross-platform mobile frameworks (Xamarin, React Native)
· Experience with one or more RDBMS systems (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
· Solid understanding of distributed systems and REST API communication
· Very knowledgeable in OOA/OOD and Design Patterns
· Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies, as well as all aspects of the software development life cycle
Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
· Cloud-native development on AWS, Azure or GCP
· Modern languages/frameworks: react, node.js, graphQL, angular, etc.
· Experience working within and microservices-based architectures
· Bootstrap, AJAX, and/or Git
· Continuous integration/continuous delivery tools
· Be “solution-oriented”, offering a range of possible solutions to problems
· Be self-driven and able to “fill in the blanks” on a given strategy and framework
· Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities
· Ability to communicate with clients at all levels
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com