Join Slalom Florida’s growing Technology Enablement team. As a Cloud Engineer, you will analyze, design and architect cloud-based solutions to address our clients’ needs for infrastructure-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service, and software-as-a-service. We are looking for sharp, focused, and self-motivated individuals who have a real passion for utilizing the cloud solutions from Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform to solve real business problems for our customers.
Are you ready to join a world-class team delivering the latest cloud technology solutions? Then apply today and come work with some of the most highly decorated next gen Cloud Practitioners in the Florida area.
- Work alongside a best-in-class team to design and develop cloud solutions
- Gather technical requirements, assess client capabilities and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud solution recommendations and adoption strategy
- Define Cloud strategies, including crafting multi-phased implementation roadmaps
- Be versed in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and/or Microsoft Azure cloud solutions, architecture, related technologies and their interdependencies
- Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving difficult and meaningful development and integration problems
- Learn and embrace new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation, and scalability
- Mentor other Slalom team members
- Understand business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution
- Provide technical direction and oversight to cloud implementation teams
- 2+ years of experience implementing Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
- Previous consulting experience
- Product knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- At least one cloud certification (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Practical experience sizing hardware and storage needs
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Capability to perform Performance analysis, troubleshooting, and remediation
- Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies
Consulting and Soft Skills
All consultants should be able to conduct themselves professionally with clients and work well in teams. In the course of our interviews, we will ask questions that will help us to gauge how well you communicate, build trust and credibility, take care of conflict, and influence a course of action.
To apply for this job please visit slalom.secure.force.com.
Comments are closed for this post.