We’re looking for a creative social media coordinator to join our growing team. You’ll play a key role in building our brand’s online presence, engage with industry influencers, create compelling branded content across our social media platforms, and keep the team updated with monthly analytic reports. If you’re a team player, an excellent communicator, and eager to grow professionally as a social media expert, we want to hear from you.
- Oversee the activity across our social media accounts including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube and Facebook.
- Compile monthly breakdowns of our Google Analytics and social media analytics, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities.
- Work with the social media manager to establish our brand’s online identity.
- Connect with social media influencers in our industry and pinpoint new media opportunities.
- Use our organizational goals to develop an online marketing strategy with engaging content for our audience across all social media accounts.
- Has experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video.
Applicant should be a strong project manager with excellent communication skills and time management skills;
- Expertise in current trends on all social media platforms; 2 or more years of experience as a social media strategist, marketing coordinator, or related position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field is a must.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.