As Social Media Director, you will be working on everything from posting social media content that promotes the latest updates from QuickNode (i.e., product updates, offerings and guides) to creating memes based on the latest trends on crypto-twitter (think hacks, headlines and developer focused memes) or even support customers via DMs. You will be responsible for pushing this social media content across all of our platforms, such as Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, when that’s not the case you’ll be looking for automations to make your job easier. Ideally, you have experience editing videos and creating expert-level memes.
We’re looking for a creative self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on boosting our brand presence to the max.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over planned content drops, task progress and social media videos. You’ll be collaborating closely with the marketing team: Doug Keeney and Sahil Sen.
We’d ideally like you to have experience with:
- Basic understanding of development on blockchain
- Running a brand’s social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Creating a social media strategy and presenting it to the rest of a team
- Creating and managing social media content calendars for all social platforms
- Creating original social media content (memes, contests, videos, product launches, etc)
- Using and understanding social media analytics
- Generating social media performance reports and communicating your findings efficiently
- Video editing using tools like Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro or the like (ok if not there)
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
QuickNode is a cloud-based infrastructure company that powers the blockchain ecosystem.
Our mission is to be the indispensable utility that empowers companies and innovators globally to build next-generation, Web3 enabled businesses & applications using blockchain technology. QuickNode is backed by some of the worlds best investors including Tiger Global, Y Combinator, SoftBank, and the Seven Seven Six Fund, and the team has more than 20+ years of experience building global data infrastructure.