Swag…everyone loves to receive it
Whether it be welcoming new hires into their dream job, thanking customers for their loyalty, celebrating a community milestone, or engaging event attendees, when done right, swag is the glue that bonds brands together with the people that matter to them. But no one enjoys putting this stuff together…
The $30 Billion branded swag supply chain is a complete mess, filled with too many products, too many intermediaries, too little quality control, and not enough technology.
SwagUp is disrupting the industry by streamlining the end to end supply chain and making it available through a single platform utilizing powerful APIs and interfaces (e.g. dashboard). As the fastest growing swag company, we have made great strides towards our mission of eliminating the friction in the swag creation and distribution process. BUT we’ve just begun to scratch the surface…
And that’s where YOU come in…
As the Director of Revenue Operations, you will be tasked with bringing a process + data-driven framework to help drive standardization, training and efficiency in every facet of the revenue organization (RevOrg)
Reporting to the CRO, you will lead and grow a RevOps team and support them in designing the strategy, documenting the process, standardizing the process, training each team member on their part of the process, choosing the technology, building and maintaining the infrastructure, and overseeing the analytics and optimization of our go-to-market organization, which includes approximately 60 professionals in Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Project Management.
You will not only ensure we have the best processes and training in place to maximize efficiency through a strong operating rhythm but also work collaboratively across virtually every function to create alignment and identify the biggest opportunity for revenue-generating optimizations.
As the “go-to” for every RevOrg department, you will be a core part of the Go-To-Market Leadership team, tasked with bringing a process driven framework to help achieve the revenue model objectives. The first phase of the role is foundational, meaning building from the ground up, identifying current processes (end to end), creating documentation, building training programs and ensuring standardization for how people do their job.
- Own responsibility for operations related to sales, marketing, customer success and project management as well as forecasting, reporting, pipeline management, compensation, and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Own all systems and tools related to our RevOrg. You will be responsible for the evaluation, improvement, and implementation of all tools and software
- Identify, document, standardize and train all RevOrg departments on the ideal workflow process
- Create and maintain reliable forecasting processes and assure adherence to those processes
- Drive annual planning process for RevOrg including budget goals, headcount models, territory planning, quota, and compensation design and management in close partnership with Finance and other leaders
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows in Salesforce, and other RevOrg support tools and how they interact with our other systems
- Own the sales lead handoff process and actively manage the intersection of marketing, sales and customer success
- Support leadership in the understanding of pipeline, forecasts, retention, and other KPIs while bringing best in class sales/CS strategy & planning techniques to support leadership in maximizing sales and revenue retention
Create and design reports in Looker that align with the key performance metrics for the RevOrg.
- 10+ years of work experience in revenue operations or sales operations in a high growth environment
- 4+ years of experience leading an ops team and recognized leadership skills to build and develop a high performance team
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems while prioritizing critical issues and mapping long-term departmental needs.
- Excellent analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making. Ability to simplify
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, collaboration, and cross-functional team leadership
- Demonstrated fluency with reporting and KPIs and end-to-end revenue management best practices in transactional operating model
- Extensive experience (5+ years) working with Salesforce and associated sales and marketing tools. A strong understanding of all SFDC admin capabilities including validation rules, process builders, object design and layout, and native reporting capabilities
- Strong working proficiency with marketing automation systems strongly preferred
- Must have to experience architecting flows, end to end, + implementing and training
- Aptitude to build strong relationships internally and externally
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Play a meaningful part in achieving customer satisfaction benchmarks
- Architect and implement an end to end customer journey workflow that is repeatable and scalable
- Reduce order process time / touches by 50% over 12 months
- Decrease the number of internally caused issues by 50%
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Equipment provided to set up a successful work environment
- Engaging Team-building activities to make a remote-first workforce feel connected
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
To apply for this job please visit swagup.breezy.hr.