As an Associate Product Manager, Dashboard for SwagUp, you will have the exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced team to manage and fine tune online shopping experiences that tie closely with supply chain operations.
Speed and accuracy of what gets developed is a key factor in any startup’s success and it all starts with a clear understanding of users, prioritization of future projects, and detailed specs to ensure a smooth handoff to development, ensuring all teams are aligned.
You love to identify and solve real world problems that make a meaningful impact for users. To accomplish this, you’ll need to be a master of communication who loves talking to internal teams (across sales, customer service, and other product teams) and engineers, sometimes all in the same day. You’ll need to keep all of this information organized and you won’t be afraid to make tough decisions quickly and based on data, iterating when needed. You feel comfortable working with technical teams, doing data investigations, and complicated workflows. You also know that release is just the beginning and enjoy the process of analyzing the work your team delivers to drive excitement and reach team goals.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, sales, customer service, operations and product to ship high performing experiences
- Work with lead Product Managers to define and evangelize the product roadmap throughout the organization
- Ruthlessly prioritize product initiatives through user research and data analysis
- Engage in sprint activities with your engineering team and provide them with detailed user stories and specs
- Support go-to-market initiatives for feature releases
- Run multivariate tests for new features and designs, evaluate results, and lead post-launch optimizations
- Enable customer facing teams on product details through training material, documentation, and support escalations
- Conduct competitive research; preparing presentations related to competitive product/feature positioning and market potential
- Monitor and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- 1-2 years of experience as an associate product manager, or as a business analyst, data scientist, or engineer with experience managing roadmaps, or other relevant experience within agile environments
- Proven track record of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and contributors
- Empathy towards the customers with the ability to understand their key problems and develop intuitive solutions to these problems
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to find, analyze, and distill behavioral data (e.g., funnels, cohorts, raw data sets) into actionable insights
- Outstanding communication skills, regularly decomposing complex problems and presenting them clearly to the team and executives
- Strong work ethic. Employees must understand and possess a willingness to work hard, be honest and have integrity
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth environment while not losing sight of the big picture
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Accurately document business requirements for the product
- Work with the stakeholders and the tech team to design feasible timeline with achievable benchmarks
- Align objectives within the various departments and accurately determine success metrics for product launches
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
To apply for this job please visit swagup.breezy.hr.
Comments are closed for this post.