As the first Senior DevSecOps Engineer at SwagUp, you’ll be tasked with helping us integrate security into everything we do to ensure we’re keeping our clients and infrastructure safe. This software engineering role is the first of its kind at SwagUp, so this is a perfect and exciting time to join and help us build out our security protocol!
- Run security checks
- Implement IDS (Instruction Detection Systems)
- Run penetration assessments
- Run scalability/Load assessments
- Run vulnerabilities reports on external libraries and security checks in existing code.
- Firewall management
- Continuous VPN maintenance
- Create custom CI/CD pipelines for multiple stacks: JS, Python, Salesforce
- Consistently keep infrastructure updated, as well as infrastructure monitoring and alerting
- Build and maintain IaC scripts/envs.
- Implement disaster recovery policies and procedures.
- Shell scripting
What Success Looks Like:
- Build out a security protocol
To apply for this job please visit jobs.swagup.com.
Comments are closed for this post.