Swag…everyone loves to receive it
Whether it be welcoming new hires into their dream job, thanking customers for their loyalty, celebrating a community milestone, or engaging event attendees, when done right, swag is the glue that bonds brands together with the people that matter to them.
But no one enjoys putting this stuff together…
The $30 Billion branded swag supply chain is a complete mess, filled with too many products, too many intermediaries, too little quality control, and not enough technology.
SwagUp is disrupting the industry by streamlining the end to end supply chain into one platform and making it available through powerful APIs and Interfaces (e.g. dashboard). As the fastest growing swag company ever, we have made a ton of strides towards our mission of eliminating all of the friction in the swag creation and distribution process, but we’ve just begun to scratch the surface
And that’s where YOU come in…
SwagUp is looking for a Director of Product to join a dynamic, fast-paced team to manage and own the shopping experience on the Dashboard. Our dashboard solves the complexities that organizations have in managing the creation and distribution of branded swag by streamlining the process from end to end.
You will be responsible for managing a team of product managers, working cross-functionally with the senior management team and developing a strong vision and roadmap for the SwagUp Dashboard. Your role is to understand the market, conduct strategic planning, identify new areas of opportunity, and develop a robust, yet simple shopping experience. You will be familiar with checkout funnels and have familiarity with API based integrations. You are passionate about building and fine tuning online shopping experiences that tie closely with supply chain operations.
Speed and accuracy of what gets developed is a key factor in any startup’s success and it all starts with a clear understanding of users, prioritization of future projects, and detailed specs to ensure a smooth handoff to development, ensuring all teams are aligned.
- Develop long term strategy, vision, and priorities for your team.
- Partner with engineering leads to ensure a team of PM’s, designers, and engineers are operating effectively at all levels.
- Manage cross-team dynamics to ensure the entire team is successful, proactively instituting process improvements across your team, e.g., review and provide feedback on roadmaps, strategic plans, and feature specs.
- Motivate your team through a variety of strategies to ensure they are engaged and connected to the larger company mission.
- Communicate status and challenges to upper management and across to stakeholders as you work cross-functionally with other teams to execute features and ensure a cohesive integration across the broader organization.
- Present a compelling narrative of the division and company strategy to large groups both internal and external to SwagUp.
- Own the OKR setting process for your teams, working closely with business partners to ensure all teams working towards the same goals.
- Nurture a transparent, collaborative, and dynamic team culture, embracing SwagUp’s core values and serving as a model to the organization.
- Work closely with the product leadership team to set standards for the product team.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the domains in your division and provide guidance to the leadership team into customer needs, business strategy, marketplace dynamics and competitors.
- Stay up to date on product development across the company, identifying dependencies, potential impact to your team, and opportunities to drive larger impact.
- Own the SwagUp Dashboard roadmap and define requirements and write clear documentation to align agile teams to enable product delivery.
- Experience: You have 7-10+ years product management experience on developer platform products.
- Management: You have directly managed a team of 2+ product managers.
- Execution: You have led multiple product teams which are able to execute consistently, delivering quality projects of the broadest scope and impact on time.
- UX: You are passionate about creating intuitive, simple user experiences. You have a strong eye for usability and quality design. You are a strong partner to and advocate for design.
- Technical: You are comfortable working with engineering leadership to prioritize broadly and you understand technical complexities of your product areas.
- Analytical: You have a good grasp of experiment design, statistical analysis, and multivariate testing.
- You can use data to set OKRs, create dashboards to monitor product health, review analyses from across the company, and develop basic models. You can construct a narrative for using data in order to drive the decision making process.
- Organizational skills: You are able to manage multiple teams with stakeholders across the organization. You have experience working closely with business and marketing partners.
- Communication: You’re a strong communicator, both written and orally. You enjoy working with complex concepts and distilling them down so that anyone can understand them. You’re comfortable working cross functionally with stakeholders and can manage competing needs to drive alignment and resolution.
- Diplomatic: You know how to work with all different types of personalities, and can navigate tough conversations.
- Adaptive: You are curious, optimistic and a skilled problem-solver. You embrace the unknown and are able to adapt to shifts in priorities.You look outside your day to day to ensure you keep learning and growing.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Accurately document business requirements for the product.
- Work with the stakeholders and the tech team to design a feasible timeline with achievable benchmarks.
- Align objectives within the various departments and accurately determine success metrics for product launches.
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
To apply for this job please visit swagup.breezy.hr.
Comments are closed for this post.