SwagUp is currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join our Operations team! Our Procurement Specialists are essential to our Operations functions, and we’re looking for someone to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
You’ll be a key player working closely with our Sales team to ensure that our clients are getting the swag they ordered, for when they need it! As a Procurement Specialist, you’ll cultivate great working relationships with our suppliers, as well as maintaining current clients orders.
The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and outstanding communication skills. SwagUp relies heavily on our Procurement Specialists to help fulfill our clients’ orders, ensuring the optimal result with minimal stress.
You should be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has excellent problem solving skills, and love to be challenged. Every order is unique, so it can get hectic at times, but we promise you’ll never be bored!
- Ensure a smooth process full-cycle, from when orders are submitted until items are received in our warehouse
- Maintain consistent communication with vendors to ensure all items will arrive as expected
- Communicate daily with the Sales team to confirm orders are accurate and track to ensure they can keep their clients in the loop
- Collaborate with Warehouse team to coordinate daily packing schedules based off of current order statuses and estimated arrival dates
- Manage our current team of Procurement Specialists
- Manage multiple orders and keep track of ship dates
- Approve proofs for clients with the correct logo and imprint types
- Experience with screen printers and embroiderers would be a plus – but not required.
- Collect and confirm customers details accurately (files, locations, dimensions, ink colors, shipping addresses, sizes etc.)
- Deeply understand the landscape of suppliers, the countless products available to customers, and the different imprint methods utilized in various situations
- At least 2 years of experience in Procurement, preferably in the promotional product industry
- At least 1 year experience managing a team
- Salesforce experience
- Self-motivated individual who strives to go above and beyond to do what’s best for customers
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working with multiple vendors to fulfill POs
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment where everyone pitches in
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Thrives in a fast moving environment where things are always changing
- Questions the status quo and isn’t afraid to speak up
To apply for this job please visit jobs.swagup.com.
Comments are closed for this post.