All great things start small. SwagUp was born in our founder’s mom’s garage 3 years ago with a mission to make swag buying simple and the rest is history! What started as a small idea to create a brand for swag turned into a multi-million dollar technology company that is rapidly expanding.
SwagUp is an API-First platform for creating and distributing high quality branded merchandise. Everyone loves swag, until they are tasked with the logistical nightmare that is procuring and distributing it. We curate the highest quality products and make them accessible through one easy to use platform that can be used company-wide.
Top companies utilize SwagUp technology to automate onboarding processes, client retention, giveaways, new hire gifts, anniversaries, among other use cases.
We are on a mission to streamline and digitize the entire swag supply chain and make it accessible through the most user-friendly interfaces, and we do this all while maintaining a culture of performance and fun. SwagUp is truly a family all working towards a common goal. To the moon!
SwagUp is currently looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our Operations team! Our Procurement Specialists are essential to our Operations functions, and we’re looking for someone to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
You’ll be a key player working closely with our Sales team to ensure that our clients are getting the swag they ordered, for when they need it! As a Procurement Specialist, you’ll cultivate great working relationships with our suppliers, as well as maintaining current clients orders.
The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and outstanding communication skills. SwagUp relies heavily on our Procurement Specialists to help fulfill our clients’ orders, ensuring the optimal result with minimal stress.
You should be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has excellent problem solving skills, and love to be challenged. Every order is unique, so it can get hectic at times, but we promise you’ll never be bored!
• Ensure a smooth process full-cycle, from when orders are submitted until items are received in our warehouse
• Maintain consistent communication with vendors to ensure all items will arrive as expected
• Communicate daily with the Sales team to confirm orders are accurate and track to ensure they can keep their clients in the loop
• Collaborate with Warehouse team to coordinate daily packing schedules based off of current order statuses and estimated arrival dates
• Negotiate better terms and discounts with suppliers
• Ability to manage multiple orders and keep track of ship dates
• Approve proofs for clients with the correct logo and imprint types
• Experience with screen printers and embroiderers would be a plus – but not required.
• Collect and confirm customers details accurately (files, locations, dimensions, ink colors, shipping addresses, sizes etc.)
• Deeply understand the landscape of suppliers, the countless products available to customers, and the different imprint methods utilized in various situations
• Self-motivated individual who strives to go above and beyond to do what’s best for customers
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Experience working with multiple vendors to fulfill POs
• Can work simultaneously on multiple projects
• Familiarity with Salesforce
• Enjoys working in a collaborative environment where everyone pitches in
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Thrives in a fast moving environment where things are always changing
• Questions the status quo and isn’t afraid to speak up
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag, of course!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
To apply for this job please visit jobs.swagup.com.
Comments are closed for this post.