As a Product Manager for SwagUp, you will have the exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced team to manage and own the backend billing aspect of our systems.
Speed and accuracy of what gets developed is a key factor in any startup’s success and it all starts with a clear understanding of users, prioritization of future projects, and detailed specs to ensure a smooth handoff to development, ensuring all teams are aligned.
You will need to speak the language of finance and software development, melding the two together to create the most impactful outcomes. As we work to implement new technologies on the billing side of our platform, you will be instrumental in building out our client billing and vendor portals.
- You will need to become an expert in the SwagUp financial, vendor, and client processes
- Gather requirements and write clear documentation to align agile teams to enable product delivery.
- Conduct client and vendor interviews to better understand customer needs.
- Develop and articulate product strategy and roadmap for the Payment and Billing products by working closely with leadership and understanding our target customers.
- Identify opportunities to improve the Cash Conversion Cycle KPI.
- Partner closely with finance, accounting, engineering and design teams to execute on the strategic roadmap.
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally owning financial related products.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing opportunities, by analyzing data and balancing customer needs with business priorities.
- Strategic thinker who excels at defining and executing on the product roadmap.
- Excellent communicator that can back their decision making and can enable reaching common ground amongst stakeholders.
- Someone who thrives in a high-growth environment but does not lose sight of the big picture.
What Success Looks Like
- Accurately document business requirements for the product
- Work with the stakeholders and the tech team to estimate a time of completion
- Align objectives within the various departments and accurately determine success metrics for product launches.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.swagup.com.
Comments are closed for this post.