SwagUp is looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Lead to join our best in class Tech team! You’ll partner with key stakeholders in the organization to create custom solutions that use Salesforce and its add-on components, for our specific business needs.
As the first Senior Salesforce Lead at SwagUp, you will consistently communicate with key stakeholders on our leadership team and our team of developers to help bring our business requirements to life!
- Collaborate across teams and with leadership to understand the needs of the business, and work with our team of developers to create technical design specifications and deliver solutions to enhance the clients’ experience with SwagUp.
- Utilize continuous integration and continuous deployment tools for Salesforce, as well as proactively identify any bugs and recommend solutions.
- Consistently work across teams to figure out the needs of the business and manage communications across teams to implement solutions to drive the business forward.
- Proactively think about how these custom solutions may impact the infrastructure of Salesforce
- Use your architectural mindset to recommend, design, implement, test and deploy solutions while utilizing various Salesforce architectural components.
- Analyze and solve complex problems, as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.
- Ability to create custom developments that are highly functional, scalable, and easily maintained.
- Experience managing a team and facilitating the development of cross-functional skills among your team members.
- Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish as the majority of our Dev team is Spanish speaking.
- Understand the importance of a positive user experience!
- A strong decision maker – the ideal candidate will need to have proven success in making timely and informed decisions that keep the organization moving forward!
- You should have extensive experience inside Salesforce, but understand that you will be using Salesforce as a development platform versus a regular CRM
- Process-driven, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously, while having the flexibility to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed.
What Success Looks Like:
- Translating business requirements into developer actions
- Enforce and ensure all best development practices are being followed
To apply for this job please visit jobs.swagup.com.
Comments are closed for this post.