All great things start small. SwagUp was born in our founder’s mom’s garage 3 years ago and the rest is history! What started as a small idea to create a brand for swag turned into a million-dollar technology company that is rapidly expanding.
SwagUp is a one-stop-shop for swag and solving all the headaches that come with it. Everyone loves swag until they are tasked with the swag project. Having to manage multiple vendors, handle logistics of having everything arrive on time, assembling the items, and then dreading going to the post office. To make matters worse your boss also wants tracking and visibility to see how everything worked – that’s where SwagUp comes in to save the day! We are a technology company that provides not only high-quality swag but the ability to implement a scalable process for enterprise companies. Top companies utilize SwagUp technology to automate onboarding processes, retention, giveaways, new hire gifts, anniversaries, and that’s just the start of it.
Offering swag is the least interesting thing we do, we solve the problem with our technology by implementing a process that works for growing companies looking to scale and enhance an experience using swag.
SwagUp is looking for a dedicated, ambitious, and technically competent Senior Account Executive to join our team. Are you “professionally persistent”? Do you thrive by delivering value to your clients and prospects? Are you able to help clients stay the course and not stray from business goals? If this is you, we want you on our world-class sales team at SwagUp!
This is a chance to join a small sales team and contribute to our growth. We have a product that is market-tested and proven, and we have all of the other ingredients necessary for you to win: excellent reference customers, business value stories, and credibility in the marketplace.
- Consistently set and beat stretch sales/business development targets
- Use your influential presence to quickly build trust and cultivate new relationships with our clients
- Hit a monthly revenue target composed of leads assigned to you from our dedicated BDR team
- Be ruthlessly efficient at reaching decision-makers, building trust and identifying solutions for their business
- Construct, forecast, and manager your sales pipeline via Salesforce
- Manage and document sales activity to drive business growth along with process improvements
- 4+ years of selling CPG or SaaS software with target annual quota in the mid-six-figure range
- Experience using Salesforce & Salesloft
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of the company) in past positions
- Strong communication, analytical, and listening skills, with a positive and energetic phone presence
- Relentless hustle to reach decision-makers, build trust and identify solutions for their business
- An established reputation as a high-integrity top performer
- Great listening skills with an understanding of macro trends and innovation
- Inward motivation and a positive mindset, practice empathy & attunement towards others, and love to have fun.
What Success Looks Like
- 100% achievement of revenue milestones
- Build long lasting relationships for repeat business across multiple accounts
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Exceptional compensation with uncapped upside
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Team Headspace and virtual happy hours
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
To apply for this job please visit jobs.swagup.com.
Comments are closed for this post.