SwagUp is looking for a Director of Customer Experience to develop and lead our CX teams. This person will be responsible for creating and driving retention plans and performance, optimizing the customer experience, and creating new revenue channels with the existing customer base.
Customer experience is pivotal to our success. We view CX as a growth channel and not just an added cost of doing business. This team’s objective is to drive repeat customer revenue to 75% by being proactive and reactive and anticipating customers’ issues and requirements before they happen.
We are looking for someone who can develop the customer experience workflow and roadmap while identifying any gaps in the process. You will be working closely with our CRO on driving repeat revenue growth and creating a feedback loop for our product/marketing teams on product enhancements and the implementation of scalable CX solutions through VOC data. SwagUp is a customer experience first company and wants to ensure the success of our customers continues to improve as we grow.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in a retention, customer growth, and experience working with product teams. This team is not fully developed, so we need a strong leader to build its foundation for continued success.
- Own the Customer Experience division
- Meet and exceed repeat, retention, contract expansion, and overall customer satisfaction goals
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Identify up-selling and/or marketing opportunities and provide leads to the appropriate team
- Manage, train, and onboard Customer Experience Specialists
- Personally engage with Top Tier Accounts like Amazon, Google when issues arise
- Work closely with CRO on retention strategies to increase revenue
- Drive retention while reducing customer issues
- Design, manage, and report on KPIs across the department
- Work with Marketing and Product on product enhancements
- Own & develop the implementation of the process
- 5+ years leading customer experience teams, at a startup, or rapidly growing company.
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically with our clients as well as with our Sales, Marketing, and Ops team.
- Must have to experience architecting flows that enhance overall customer experience
- Demonstrated past performance in building and leading teams. and driving increased repeat revenue.
- Must work well under pressure
- Aptitude to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Love working with clients and understand clients needs always come first
- Ability to build reports + interpret and present relevant data
- Prior use of Zendesk & Intercom a plus
- Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business partnerships with customers
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
- Strong collaboration and team-building skills
- Experience in digital marketing and customer success
WHAT SUCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Achieve 75% repeat revenue threshold
- Architect an end to end customer journey workflow that is repeatable and scalable
- Fully developed CX process, foundation, and team
- Increase customer retention performance once baseline is established
- Decrease the number of issues on a percentage basis
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
To apply for this job please visit jobs.swagup.com.
Comments are closed for this post.