Tech Hub South Florida is a non-profit 501(c)6 membership association building the software, engineering, digital, and information technology industry verticals in South Florida. Our purpose is fostering a community of technology, innovation, & creativity in South Florida. Our mission is to Build South Florida Into a Tech Hub.
The Vice President of Marketing owns and builds the Tech Hub brand regionally, while streamlining internal marketing to the team’s recurring and special project needs.
- Direct Branding pillar efforts, including advertising, and promotional campaigns
- Increase positive brand awareness locally, while keeping global perspective.
- Produce weekly email newsletters and daily social media calendars.
- Update wordpress website content and pages as necessary to achieve goals.
- Manage Member Onboarding to properly feature multi million dollar brands.
- Generate new membership leads & revenue streams through marketing strategies.
- Coordinate all marketing contractors to achieve project & strategic goals
- Recruit interns and contractors to the team when needed
- Oversee website & content development (w/ contractors)
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years experience in marketing, branding, and/or entrepreneur roles
- Proven leadership skills and vibrant personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service and sales experience a plus
PLATFORM AND SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE
- Proficient Computer Skills (Google, Microsoft Office, Calendly)
- Web, Email & Social Marketing (WordPress, Mailchimp, Buffer)
- Project Management (Slack, Trello, Zapier)
- Graphic Design (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva)
SALARY AND COMMISSION
- $50,000 – $80,000 /year commensurate with experience
- 50% Contribution to Group Health Insurance Plan (UnitedHealthcare)
- 5% Matching 401(k) Program after six months of employment (Guideline)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments are closed for this post.