OpenStore is reimagining the future of e-commerce. Today, we’re building the technology and team to identify, value, acquire and scale long-tail e-commerce brands. We envision a future where emerging e-commerce brands have access to instant liquidity for their businesses and where consumers have ready access to the best, small-brand products.
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of experienced founders, operators, and software engineers who saw a chance to change the e-commerce landscape. We’re eager to continue expanding our team with humble achievers committed to excellence. OpenStore is founded by Keith Rabois, Jack Abraham, Michael Rubenstein, Matt Lanter and Jeremy Wood who bring a successful track record and expertise.
We are seeking a driven and experienced Tech Recruiter who will be instrumental in shaping the future of OpenStore by building our technology team.
As a Tech Recruiter for OpenStore, you’ll be responsible for finding, screening, and hiring best-in-class talent for our company. In this role you will assist our hiring managers with full-cycle recruiting efforts, including sourcing passive candidates, using innovative recruiting methods and providing a high-touch experience for every candidate. You are a genuinely curious person, self-motivated, creative, tenacious, good at communicating, and highly organized. You will work hard to reduce the time it takes to fill each position while not compromising the quality of the hire or the satisfaction of your hiring managers.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- You have experience interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology and general administrative positions, aw well as assisting with onboarding process
- You have experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- You can work in a fast paced-startup environment
- You have strong customer service skills and exceptional organizational skills
- You are able and experienced in building diverse teams
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will participate in meetings with hiring managers to determine vacant tech related positions and the preferred attributes for potential candidates
- Using standardized screening techniques, you will assess the skills, qualifications and experience of hopeful candidates
- You will conduct preliminary interviews to gauge interest, personality and experience and share with the hiring manager(s)
- Provide high quality and efficient experience for every candidate from application to offer, while evaluating skill lever, driving the interview process, including salary recommendations and closing candidates
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified tech team to support the organization
WHAT YOU HAVE
- You have at least 5 years of high volume full-cycle tech recruiting experience in an agency or tech setting
- The ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions a potential hire may have
- You are well versed with recruiting platforms such as Lever and a strong proficiency in social media platforms and web-based recruiting tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- You have a high bar for excellence and know how to balance the 80/20 interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
OpenStore is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer where we welcome and celebrate differences. We are committed to providing a workspace that is safe and inclusive, where everyone feels supported, connected, and inspired to do their best work.
Employment is conditioned upon proof of full vaccination from the COVID-19 virus, including submission of documented proof thereof, as of the start date. OpenStore will comply with the applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of disability and/or sincerely held religious belief.