About Trend :
Trend is a marketplace that helps hundreds of consumer brands connect with content creators and influencers.
Our platform enables consumer brands to scale and deploy hundreds of creators at a time. We are uniquely positioned to become the place where all creators monetize their creations instantly. We’ve gained a ton of traction in the past year with Trend and have been growing fast.
Trend has recently been named #1 highest performer in the User Generated Content industry and #1 in the Influencer Marketing industry by G2. We are now assembling the team that will help us bring our roadmap to life faster.
This is our first hire for the Customer Success Specialist and you’ll be getting in at the ground floor of what will become one of the largest teams at Trend. You’ll spend a majority of your time directly engaging with both sides of the Trend marketplace to ensure they have a stellar Trend experience.
- Become a Trend product expert.
- Provide exceptional customer service over chat, email, and live video to solve problems and improve their experience.
- Onboard new brand and agency users on to Trend.
- Go above and beyond by creating positive moments in their customer journey.
- Troubleshooting customer issues.
- Be the voice of our customers and communicate issues and feedback to our product team.
- Identify customer needs and build help documentation.
- Work closely with our product team to communicate user behavior and questions.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Experience. You have a minimum of 1-year experience in a customer-facing role (sales/business development/support)
- Resourceful. You love the satisfaction of figuring things out! Not afraid to use your resources, tools, and research before asking others for the answer.
- Delight. You go the extra mile for your customers, and constantly find new ways to delight them.
- Problem solver. You enjoy tackling customer problems efficiently and effectively.
- Communicator. You have strong internal (direct and transparent) and external (empathetic and clear) verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner. You can solve problems on the fly with minimal guidance.
- Advocate. You bring customer issues up to the team to ensure we continue on a path to provide tremendous value.
- Core Values. Adopt and incorporate Trend’s core set of values in your work every day.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and a note of why you’re interested in the role.
Why you should join Trend
The Trend Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.