Website Uber Eats
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for an Operations Manager to drive strategic innovation & incubation projects to unlock long term growth opportunities.
This operations-driven role calls for a combination of creative problem-solving, experimentation, operational excellence, strong communication and project management. You should be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about food.
We are moving a mile a minute to make sure that customers and partners are able to experience the magic of Uber Eats. The Innovation &Incubation Manager will own projects and experiments to test initiatives and then quickly scale those that are bringing the most benefit to Uber Eats users, couriers and restaurant partners.
What You’ll Do
- Ideate: Bring bold ideas to the table, whether that be testing new product experiences, business models, or other bold experiments
- Scope: Develop business cases and go to market strategies for incubation opportunities
Experiment: Take the lead on tests of new initiatives with an “all hands on deck” approach, and playbook your learnings to help shape the future of our business.
- Analyze: Quantify everything you do. Utilize data-driven decision making to understand the performance of experiments to ensure the highest return on investment projects are being prioritized.
- Iterate: Be committed to finding the best solutions through iteration and learning from failure.
Project Manage: Manage innovation projects and experiments end-to-end within budget and to the agreed timescale.
- Collaborate: We will be experimenting in spaces that are new to most of us and we’ll want to collaborate closely with our colleagues in other regions and other functional teams.
What You’ll Need
- Proven experience whether it be in growing a startup, operations management, management consulting, strategy work in a large business, project management, or investment banking (3+ years preferred)
- Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
- Project manager who can create meticulously detailed execution plans for large-scale projects and then deliver them to plan regardless of any surprises or ambiguity along the way
- Data-driven approach to decision making and sound business judgment to determine project performance and financial viability, grounded in analytical thinking
- Bias toward action and master disambiguator/simplifier – constantly pushing toward clarity and execution
- Great collaborator and someone who proactively partners across teams while holding them accountable for business results, strong communication is a must
- Foodie who is passionate about food and bringing Uber Eats users the merchants they love
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Apply Here: https://www.uber.com/global/en/careers/list/50297/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.