LatinX Financial Technology (LXFT)
Are you an experienced Graphic Designer with a solid history of successful projects around branding, logos, consumer or banking products, user interfaces for mobile/web, landing pages, etc? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are a new fintech startup seeking a motivated and customer obsessed Graphic Designer to join us. You will be part of an experienced team of entrepreneurs in a highly collaborative, agile, and creative team on a mission to make a big, positive impact on the financial health of Latino and Hispanic communities in the U.S. and abroad.
Our ideal candidate is customer obsessed and detailed oriented – you have a proven history of design loved by customers. You endlessly pursue simplification and impact – taking complex stakeholder ideas and communicating them in the simplest and most beautiful designs that resonate with customers. You are also highly adaptable and collegial – you can collaborate with multiple disciplines and adapt quickly to the frequent changes in a startup environment.
What you will get to do:
- Work with UX and other areas on creating logos, designing corporate brand materials, image editing, and define correct use of color palettes and design patterns
- Design visually appealing websites, app assets, and landing pages
- Help put together amazing looking presentations for stakeholder communications
- Work on standardizing our design system and visual component library to ensure consistent customer experiences across platforms and customer touch points
- Design material for online, offline, and email marketing campaigns
- Help build one of the most exciting, new, venture capital funded startups in Florida
What you’ve done (Basic Qualifications):
- Degree in graphic design, HCI, or similar discipline
- 2-5 years experience as a Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio of work samples
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) with empathy for our target customer segment
- Proven ability to take multiple stakeholder ideas and transform them into simple and impactful designs
- Experience designing for mobile (iOS and Android) and web
- Fintech, digital banking or e-Commerce graphic design experience
- Experience designing online banners and email marketing material
- Video producing and editing highly desired
We are a stealth mode consumer fintech startup focused on the U.S. Latinx (Latino and Hispanic) community. Our mission is to build the first fully bilingual (English/Spanish) and culturally contextual digital bank for Latinos in the U.S. Our team is an experienced group of technology executives with decades of combined experience in the U.S. and Latin America at Amazon, Google, and successful startups like Chewy (acquired by Petsmart), AdMob (acquired by Google), and Lemon Bank (acquired by Banco do Brasil.) We have raised venture capital from top Silicon Valley and New York fintech investors.
Interested so far? Let’s talk. Please submit a copy of your resume and your portfolio or samples of work to email@example.com
LXFT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LXFT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
LXFT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.