We are looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect who who has a mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen. The Solutions Architect applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of solutions design to conceptualize, shape, and define appropriate customer solutions. You will work with clients, engineers, and internal and external stakeholders, to document, and prioritize business, functional, and system-level requirements. The Solutions Architect will also perform technical and managerial responsibilities; including project management and leading engineering teams. You should feel comfortable communicating to various stakeholders, from executive management to engineers and customers when needed.
Requirements and must-have skills for a BI Data Architect:
• 12+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
• 5+ years’ experience of Big Data platform implementation, including 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment. Track record of thought leadership and innovation around Big Data.
• Highly technical and analytical, possessing 5 or more years of IT platform implementation experience.
• Experience designing and implementing Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW) and related technologies (Teradata, Oracle, MS, etc.)
• Experience designing and implementing modern data and analytics solutions leveraging cloud architectures and next gen tools (AWS Redshift, Azure DW, etc.) including readiness, provisioning, security, and governance
• Experience or technical knowledge of Hadoop and related technologies (Cloudera, Hortonworks, AWS EMR, etc.)
• Experience with data integration and streaming tools used for both EDW’s and Hadoop (Informatica, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
• Experience or understanding of Data Science and related technologies (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
• Experience or understanding of Mobile and Web application development and cloud apps
• Experience or understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Applied Statistics
• Database Technology: SQL Server, Netezza, Hadoop, Cloudera
• ETL Technology: SSIS, DataStage, Talend, CRON scripting, Perl
• BI Technology: SSRS, SSAS, Tableau, MicroStrategy
• Time series analysis, clustering, decision trees and neural networks
• Great understanding with AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure, certification in AWS preferred, but not require – must understand and be able to work with: S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Route 53, RDS, EC2, CloudFront, Lambda, API Gateways
• Agile development experience including an understanding of modern system performance enhancement and data security
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed for this post.