Wyncode Academy is looking to hire an ambitious and high energy Admissions Associate on a full-time basis. The Admissions Associate will work one-on-one with an experienced mentor while also working independently to achieve business goals. This is a perfect role for a recent graduate who would like to develop a skill-set in sales and high impact business growth.
- Support in creating and prioritizing strategic cold-calling and prospecting initiatives to generate qualified students into Wyncode Academy’s programs
- Manage lead follow ups, engagement and retention throughout admissions process
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects within defined territories/vertical segments
- Schedule admissions interviews and campus tours while achieving weekly goals
- Support the Admissions Director with collecting admissions documentation
- Compile admissions activity metrics for Wyncode leadership meetings
- Collaborate with Marketing for events promotions and lead generation
- High school diploma. A bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- At least one year of sales experience.
- Willingness to attend evening and occasional Saturday events for lead generation
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Ability to engage in natural verbal interaction with people from varying backgrounds
- Ability to adjust rapidly to a new environment
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a role
- Solid and proven computer skills
- Ability to work within deadlines while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Prior experience with CMS platforms is a plus
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Industry leading paid time off
- Annual education benefit
- Team off-site retreats
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Comments are closed for this post.