Wyre is looking for a highly motivated and resourceful individual to join our rock-star Operations and Customer Support team. As a Customer Success Representative at Wyre, you are a unique blend of sales, customer support, and account management. You love problem solving and genuinely care about customer needs. Your core mission is to be the customer advocate, working directly with partners and users to develop relationships, collect feedback, and ensure everything is always running smoothly for them.
In this role, you will learn best practices in customer service, operations and gain knowledge in the crypto industry. As the liaison between our customers and product, you will be working closely with engineering, sales, compliance, and payment operations to upkeep our excellent customer experience.
You’re a great fit for the role if you have great communication skills, organizational skills and thrive in a fast pace, technical environment.
- Deliver outstanding support through live chat, email correspondence and phone support.
- Manage relationships and resolve issues for our partners, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Compliance, Legal, Product, Payment Operations to provide accurate answers for our customers.
- Help with customer on-boarding, working closely with Operations and Compliance to collect required documentation and resolve issues.
- Be an internal advocate for customer needs and collect customer feedback to help improve our product and services.
- Create tutorial videos and helpful articles to improve our Knowledge Center.
What we’re looking for:
- Fantastic verbal and writing skills, with an emphasis on clarity.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to work fast, multi-task, and think on your feet in high-pressure and fast-paced situations.
- Be empathetic and understanding, go above and beyond to solve customer problems.
- Tech savvy, comfortable learning new tools and platforms.
- Intercom, Zendesk or other CS management tool is a plus.
- Interest in blockchain technologies.
Interested in joining us? Apply here 👇
Established in 2013, Wyre has put its stamp on the fintech world. We’ve grown our expertise in crypto wallets, virtual bank accounts, cross-border money transfer, and corporate payments, and we’re using that knowledge now to help other crypto projects grow by providing the infrastructure. Our mission is to help crypto projects interact with the fiat world. Wyre’s API provides onramps and offramps, foreign exchange, and crypto liquidity to users of various crypto projects including decentralized exchanges.
Come #buidl with us!
We’re headquartered in San Francisco’s vibrant Mission district and now opening an office in Miami!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Comments are closed for this post.