The Product Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination, scheduling, definition, and delivery for online, e-commerce, marketing, and other business projects. This role will ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals and adhere to and help improve upon the Technology team’s Scrum/Agile delivery mechanism.
As Product Manager, you will assist in bridging the communication gap between business and technology by ensuring transparency of process through communication mechanisms such as executive level dashboards, high level timelines and helping make the product development process transparent. To be effective on this job, the product manager must be technical savvy and possess a unique blend of business knowledge and skills; a big-picture vision, as well as the passion to make that vision a reality.
- Be the Company’s Product Evangelist by understanding market needs and identifying opportunities, then building the business case, product vision and strategy
- Work with technology team to produce world-class products driven by technology visionaries, domain experts, and customers
- Own product discovery process, story mapping, user stories, agile project management process, release and test plans, product launch and post launch analysis
- Research customer and user needs, write user stories, partner with user experience team for rapid prototyping, and work with engineering department to develop marketable products
- Team up with UI/UX designers and interview/survey customers to get feedback on proposed product ideas prior to development
- Collect and synthesize inputs from engineering, sales, business units, vertical marketing group and the market to lead business and products direction
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure quality product output, timeliness, and market requirements
- Continuously analyze growth rate, market penetration and competitive analysis for the products
- Maintain changes in tactics and marketing strategy, take cognizance of competitive activities and general trends that could affect your products
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- BS/BA in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 3 years experience in a Technical environment
- 3 years Software Product Lead/Management Experience
- Experience leading multiple cross-function projects simultaneously
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Excellent Communication (Oral and in Writing) and detail-orientation skills
- Strong Business and technical Knowledge
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and easily adapt to a dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of CMS, CRM, ERP, and other business systems
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Ability to represent products at a professional level
- High integrity, solid work ethic, ability to work independently and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Successfully track record delivering large initiatives by developing strong relationships, demonstrating core product and project management principles, communicating with senior level executives as well as core project teams, and driving key measures via metrics and reporting
- Experience with JIRA, Design Sprints,
- Project Management experience
- CSM or CSPO
- Ability to use computer, rapidly navigate to other offices to physically meet with stakeholders, sit for extended periods of time in meetings, whiteboard and notepad writing and frequent speaking required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/ZUM1001ZUMBA/JobBoard/38bcd1df-cdd8-8f4f-48a1-64682fad56e1/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=97933335-7d73-4e14-9d56-18a79736b33c →